If you're between 18 and 29, you qualify for Under 30 discount tickets. Sign up for email notifications, and we'll alert you when we make a new discount offer available. Please note that this is the only way to get these discounted tickets. These discounts are available for select performances. Not every production will have a discount offer.
What You Are - May 30 – June 30
As You Like It - June 16 – July 7
Romeo and Juliet - August 11 – September 1
Sign Up to Receive Offers for Under 30
- If you're 18-29, you qualify for Under 30 discounts.
- One discounted ticket per ID. If you're bringing a guest who is 30 or older, they'll need a regularly priced ticket — which start at $30 for most productions.
- Tickets are non-transferable — the discounted tickets may only be used by someone 18-29.
- Tickets are available for pick-up one hour before the show begins.
- You must show a valid ID to verify your age. If a valid ID is not presented showing that the ticket-holder is 18-29 years of age, the discounted ticket will be upgraded to a full-priced ticket, and the difference charged.
If you have any questions, please email our Box Office at tickets@TheOldGlobe.org.
Teens and Kids under 18 qualify for Tix4Teens! Find out more here