The Old Globe is pleased to partner with San Diego-based company Break-Away Tours to offer travel opportunities for all theatre-lovers. For over thirty years Globe patrons have enjoyed these annual trips, which include first-class hotel lodging, tickets to hit shows, walking tours and much more.
NEW YORK IN THE SPRING: MAY 22 — 28
- Airfare from San Diego
- 7 Days/6 Nights at the Westin Times Square
- Welcome Dinner
- 4 Theatre Productions including two London blockbusters:
- The Audience starring Helen Mirren
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime
- Honeymoon in Vegas
- Another Broadway Production
- Harbor Cruise
- Breakfast at Carnegie Deli
- Guided Walking Tours
- Tour of Lincoln Center
- Tour of The Players
- Breakfast and Theatre Talk
- Lunch at Pete's Tavern
- Tour of Kykuit (Rockefeller Estate) & Union Church of Pocantico Hills
- Visit to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
Click here to download the 2015 Spring New York tour brochure.
The total cost is $3,995 per person (plus applicable taxes and fuel charges of about $100), and a deposit of $1,500 per person due confirms your reservation.
To reserve your spot or to ensure that you receive information on upcoming trips, send an email to TheatreTours@TheOldGlobe.org or call The Old Globe at (619) 231-1941 x2317.